About The Crest 嘉御苑
嘉御苑 The Crest @ Prince Charles Crescent, buy a brand new unit and be ready to move in very soon!
Fantastic Views From Actual Unit!
Preferential Payment Plan (PPP) applicable for the following:
- Premium & Island Villas
- 3 Bedrooms or bigger units
Only 7% payment, you are ready to move in / lease out
Inspired Living Series for villas 4 bedrooms*:
- Experience the comfort and luxury you deserve and enjoy a home that's ready from the moment you step in with our inspired Living Series:
- Weekly housekeeping services for a year
- Enjoy a fully furnished home from day one.
- Customise your home from a wide range of complimentary premium funiture and fittings.
- Enjoy a one-time complimentary moving service to help you settle into your new home effectlessly.
* Limited Period only. Terms & Conditions apply.
TOP 8 Super Selling Points for The Crest!
► T.O.P Obtained - Immediate Move-In
► Prestigious address - Prince Charles Crescent around Tanglin private enclave
► Great space & ceiling height
► 2/3/4 bedrooms (Loft / Dual-key available)
► 6-7 mins walk to Redhill MRT
► Iconic architect by Pritzker Prize winner - Toyo Ito
► Potential capital appreciation and high rental yield.
► 5 mins drive to Orchard Rd
The Crest 嘉御苑
|Type||Apartment / Condo|
|Address||109 Prince Charles Cres, Singapore 159018|
|Site Area||23,785 sqm / 256000 sqft|
|Developer||Wingcrown Investment Pte Ltd (WingTai Asia and Metro Australia Holdings)|
|Development||3 Tower blocks and 4 villa blocks|
|No. Of Units||469|
It is at the edge of the Jervois Hill low rise private housing estate and bordered by Crescent Girls School on the west, towards the north is the vacant site for educational institution, Prince Charles Crescent(east) and Alexandra Canal is on its south, The Crest’s site is a very private and quiet location.
MRT stations nearby:
- Redhill (EW18)
- Tiong Bahru (EW17)
Primary Schools nearby
- Alexandra Primary (Within 1km)
- Queenstown Primary
- Zhangde Primary
- Gan Eng Seng Primary (Within 1km)
- River Valley Primary
Secondary Schools nearby
- Bukit Merah Secondary
- Crescent Girls School
- Gan Eng Seng Secondary
- Henderson Secondary School
- Queenstown Secondary
International Schools nearby
- Overseas Family School
- Global Indian International School (Queenstown Campus)
- Eton House International School (Outram)
- ISS International School (Elementary & Middle)
- Norwegian Supplementary School